QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology –with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Every year, several thousands of young people on practical placements with Bosch experience daily work at first hand. With this long term internship opportunity they are actively integrated into projects and are fully incorporated in the daily work of one of the world’s largest industrial corporations. The new specialist experience you gather will help you choose the future focus of your studies and the way you wish to launch your professional career.
One thing is sure: Exciting and interesting tasks await you!
Students enrolled in University Engineering and Economic Management Science departments can work minimum three days per week in our Bursa Plants.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a Sales Quality and Warranty Smart Start.
Your contribution to something big:
- Taking parts in the improving studies and projects
- Active supporting to the team with market analysis, reporting and translation
- Supporting daily work-flows of related department within defined targets of time and quality
- Document and conditional check
- Investigation of market researches
- Partially process responsibility
What distinguishes you:
- 3rd year student from Engineering Faculties
- Academic projects or work experience in information technology, engineering, and/or business analysis
- Significant project and/or internship experience demonstrating individual and team work abilities
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Result orientation with problem solving and analytical approach
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong coordination and communication skills
- Strong analytical, technical and problem solving skills
- Active user of Microsoft Office Programs, specially Microsoft Excel
- Proactive approach and willingness to learn in an international environment
- High level of ownership, willingness for making an impact for the business units
- Self-motivated and able to handle various tasks at a time under tight deadlines