QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology –with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Every year, several thousands of young people on practical placements with Bosch experience daily work at first hand. With this long term internship opportunity they are actively integrated into projects and are fully incorporated in the daily work of one of the world’s largest industrial corporations. The new specialist experience you gather will help you choose the future focus of your studies and the way you wish to launch your professional career.
One thing is sure: Exciting and interesting tasks await you!
University Students enrolled in Economic Management Science departments can work minimum three days per week in our Bursa Plant.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a Smart Start Commercial Responsibility.
The role is based at Bursa Bosch Brake Systems Plant.
Your contribution to something big:
- Preparation of Customer Invoices
- Fixed asset numbers tracking
- Archiving and documentation of department documents
- Monthly Headcount Report preparation
- Support department reports preparation
- Capital Markets Board (SPK) reporting support
- General Assembly preparations support
What distinguishes you:
- 3rd or 4th year student from Economics, Business, Statistics fields
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Result orientation with problem solving and analytical approach
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong coordination and communication skills
- Strong analytical, technical skills
- Active user of Microsoft Office Programs, specially Microsoft Excel
- SAP knowledge is an asset