QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a Smart Start Project Engineer.
Your contribution to something big:
- Supporting the project leader/s to manage the new machinery and automation projects.
- Supporting problem solving activities in shopfloor during assembly and installation of the machines.
- Supporting to performing SAP and excel based regular reports for sales and project management.
What distinguishes you:
- ‘3rd year’ undergraduate and postgraduate students in the field of Mechanical/Industrial Engineering
- Knowledge and/or interest of Project Management
- Very good command in English
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (Power BI and Excel VBA is an asset)
- Being collaborative and customer oriented
- Good communication and team working skills
- Interested in sales and customer relations management