QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a Smart Start Purchasing Engineer.
Your contribution to something big:
- Be part of Project Management Purchasing for Diesel / Gasoline Direct Injection projects
- Act as a team member in an international environment
- Be the interface to the Business Unit (DI), material-field-oriented purchasing organization and our supply base
- Your tasks will contain operative purchasing tasks such as capacity analyses, preparation of technical supplier discussions as well as participating in these, request quotations, sample ordering and tracking
- Assist our team for capacity, cost and change management, ratio project planning and engineering support activities
What distinguishes you:
- ‘3rd year’ undergraduate and postgraduate students in the field of Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- High degree of goal and result orientation
- Communication skills, teamwork and assertiveness
- Independent and structured way of working
- Fluent in English and Turkish
- German knowledge would be an advantage
- Good MS Office and SAP knowledge of advantage