QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Students enrolled in University Engineering and Economic Management Science departments can work minimum three days per week in our Bursa Plants.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a Foreign Trade Smart Start.
Your contribution to something big:
- Prepare KPI reports for operational performance
- Operational support of all customs activities
- Assist to foreign trade team in processes and procedures, all internal contacts and coordinations
- Supporting foreign trade projects by analyzing and reporting.
- Preparing, analyzing and follow ups the variety of foreign trade reports.
- Analyzing, desinging and go-live the digitalization opportunities.
What distinguishes you:
- 3rd or 4th year of Bachelor student of Logistics, engineering or business administration
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Self motivated, solution and target-oriented perspective, strong communication skills
- Eager to learn foreign trade activities