QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Students enrolled in University Engineering and Economic Management Science departments can work minimum three days per week in our Istanbul Headquarters or Bursa & Manisa Plants.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as an Industry 4.0 Projects Smart Start
Your contribution to something big:
- Active support to digital transformation projects (Implementation including Connectivity, Operation/Maintenance management)
- Project coordination with International sales/product development and support teams
- Documentation of Customer Workshops / consulting activities
What distinguishes you:
- 3rd-4rd year undergraduate and postgraduate students in Software/Computer Engineering.
- Web programming knowledge (java is a plus)
- Flow based programing knowledge (Node-Red)
- IoT knowledge is a plus
- Experience in Linux environment is a plus
- Strong communication skills and Team orientated attitude
- Good understanding personal responsibility, flexible and eager to learn
- Capacity to learn new skills and master new tools such as IoT applications