QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Every year, several thousands of students on practical placements with Bosch experience daily work at first hand. Smart Start interns are actively integrated into projects and are fully incorporated in the daily work of one of the world’s largest industrial corporations. The new specialist experience you gather will help you choose the future focus of your studies and the way you wish to launch your professional career.
If you are a university student seeking for an exciting long-term internship opportunity, we will be holding a Recruitment Day in September (exact date will be announced to candidates), where competent students will be hired to work as a Smart Start intern at our company for a minimum of 11 months, and a minimum of 3 working days per week. We offer internships in many different areas; aiming to give young people a chance to experience corporate life, while also being able to develop personal skills.
What to Expect
During this recruitment day, aside from a regular interview, you will additionally be working on case studies with other candidates; where you will be able to show your leadership and problem-solving skills, as well as any other competencies you may have. You will also have a chance to learn from and work with different Bosch employees, and get to know your potential co-workers. Meanwhile, recruiters will be able to observe how you operate at a workplace; such as how you react to different situations or solve conflicts.
If you want to be a part of the Bosch team for minimum 11 months, 3 working days per week, apply now!
Students enrolled in University Engineering and Economic Management Science departments can work minimum three days per week in our Bursa Plant.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as an Operations Book to Report Smart Start.
Your contribution to something big:
- Work in the Operations Book to Report department
- Colllaborate with local, global and regional team members
- Demonstrate new ideas with existing academic knowledge
- Support the department’s regular operations in the functions of general ledger postings, reporting, treasury, VAT refund operations and other related topics.
What distinguishes you:
- Master student from the Department of Business Administration
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Self motivated, strong communication skills
- Willing to learn, open minded and good at team working
- Interested in digitalization and have good analytical skills