QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Students enrolled in University Engineering and Economic Management Science departments can work minimum three days per week in our Istanbul Headquarters or Bursa & Manisa Plants.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a Sales Operations Smart Start
Your contribution to something big:
- Supporting sales team, providing information flow in related fields.
- Preparing & analyzing sales reports for various sales channels
- Supporting order intake process
- Handling customer claims
- Supporting the team in processing invoices
- Supporting the team in listings in multiples and online channel
- Contribution to projects
What distinguishes you:
- 3th and 4th year student or master student of universities.
- Bachelor’s degree, Engineering Faculties (preferably in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering) , Business, Economics, MIS, Informatics
- Significant project and/or internship experience demonstrating individual and team work abilities
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Result orientation with problem solving and analytical approach
- High level of ownership, willingness for making an impact for the business units.
- Self-motivated and able to handle various tasks at a time under tight deadlines.
- Active user of Microsoft Office programs, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Minimum 3 full days attendance during school period is required.