QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Every year, several thousands of young people on practical placements with Bosch experience daily work at first hand. With this long-term internship opportunity, they are actively integrated into projects and are fully incorporated in the daily work of one of the world’s largest industrial corporations.
We offer you a 6-11 months of internship in biggest plant (Bursa) which matches your degree and interests. You will spend 2,5 days of the week at the company and the remaining days at your university.
If things go well, we will offer you a full-time position at the end of the program. How far and fast you go with that job is up to you.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a Smart Start Software & Data Engineer
Your contribution to something big:
- Operations and support of the Data Warehouse solutions and applications
- Scheduling and monitoring of the execution plans
- Analyzing data from the Data Warehouse for the customer
- Supporting other business units, e.g., by preparing ad-hoc reports
- Developing required software for data integrations
- Understand functional requirements of production and implement custom solutions
- Follows the agile team process of software development with Scrum
What distinguishes you:
- Being at 3rd class or Master student in the field of Computer and Software Engineering Sciences
- Experience/Knowledge in relational and non-relational-SQL platforms such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, Hadoop
- Basic SQL Knowledge
- Very good command in English (German is an asset)
- Eagerness to learn and self-development
- BI platforms such as SSRS, Power BI, Tableau, Grafana
- Application development frameworks such as Asp.Net Core, Node, Angular, React
- UNIX based platforms such as Red Hat, Ubuntu
- Content management platforms such as Git, GitLab, JIRA