QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a Smart Start Software Engineer.
Your contribution to something big:
- Supporting the data automation
- Supporting web-based front-end development
- Supporting back-end development for data automation
What distinguishes you:
- ‘3rd or 4rd year’ undergraduate and postgraduate students in the field of Computer/Software Engineering.
- Knowledge of SQL server, stored procedures, UDF experience
- Web development experience with Java script, especially with react.js, node.js, angular
- Python, Matlab, Linux knowledge will be asset
- Very good command in English (German is an asset)
- Advanced MS Office knowledge
- Good communication and team working skills
- Eager to learn