SMS Sanayi Malzemeleri Üretim ve Satişı Staj Başvurusu – Sales Support Engineer staj başvurusu, stajyer, staj ilanıdır.
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Workplace – Dudullu/Ümraniye Sales Office
SMS – TORK, is a global brand in fluid control technologies, no1# in Turkey and among top 5# in the world in valve & automation. As a 2nd generation local family business with 38 years of experience in the industry, Tork is serving sophisticated project clients in 87 countries, still rapidly growing locally and globally.
We are looking for a result oriented, ambitious and organizedSales Support Engineer, who will lead product selection, execution and follow up processes ofSouth Marmara region sales orders.
If you have at least 3 years of Sales Support, follow up and reporting experience in an Industrial automation, Manufacturingenvironment, apply for this competitive role with a decent work place, a good base pay and excellent sales bonus opportunities together with career advancement potential to reward high performers and potentials.
THE JOB : Reporting to Domestic / Turkey Sales Manager
- Entering price quotes and orders in to the IFS system and tracking the entire process,
- Providing all necesssary technical and operational support & consultancy to customers regarding product selection,
- Carrying out product selection, price, delivery and shipment operations with national and international customers on a continuous basis,
- Fulfilling requests from the field sales team (price, offer, technical information, catalog etc.)
- Daily monitoring of the quoted prices ,reporting the bids won & lost to senior management,
- Following tenders and preparing price offers,
- Informing and helping customers at the head quarters on choosing the products and entering the orders in to the IFS system,
- Keeping track and reporting sectoral innovations, competition landscape, competitor actions and product pricing strategies,
- Participating in sector events ,fairs, seminars, organizations,
- Carrying out service and transactions with existing and new customers mostly by in office work, customer visits when and if necessary.
THE PERSON :
- Min.3 years Max 7 years of Sales Support experience in an Industrial automation, Manufacturing environment,
- Min. Bachelor’s degree from Engineering departments of reputable universities, masters degree in Management as a plus,
- Potential and aspiration to grow into a People Management role in sales,
- Residing in Kartal, Pendik, Ümraniye, Ataşehir … region close to company work locations,
- Determination, agility, resilience, multi-tasking, and follow up skills to work effectively with customers and field sales team in a dynamic and result oriented work environment,
- Self-motivation, eagerness to learn & develop, excellent communication, coordination, problem solving and leadership skills with a high level of positive energy and strong adaptability,
- ERP program (IFS preferred) knowledge and experience,
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications,
- Have a valid driving license,
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Turkish as a MUST,
- Male candidates must have completed the military service.