QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Apply Now! We are looking for Software Interns for Summer 2021.
Internships at JotForm are aimed at providing the best-in-class learning experience, fuelling both your personal and professional development. Through these internships you get an opportunity to work on ‘live’ assignments, engage with talented individuals, network with colleagues and set yourself up for success while having fun and contributing to a global company.
JotForm is a San Francisco-based SaaS company with more than 10 million users worldwide. We like keeping things agile, independent and fun. JotForm believes everyone should be able to create their own online forms.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
We care about the health and safety of our staff and our job candidates, so we have implemented virtual hiring and onboarding processes for our 2021 Internship program. During this pandemic and until further notice, this role will be remote (home based). We keep a close eye on the developments around COVID-19, and we will return to the office only once it is safe to do so.
The JotForm Intern Program – What is in it for you?
As an intern, you will be challenged with completing projects that will enhance your skills as well as contribute to the department’s goals and objectives.
What we offer
- Part-time Job Opportunity at JotForm: As a growing business, internships are a great way to funnel our talent. We consider The JotForm Internship Program as a major resource for recruitment. More than 15% of our previous interns started working with us after their internship.
- Mentorship: The JotForm Internship Program is a pre-structured program where you will be given specific tasks. You will be assigned a mentor to guide you through the internship.
- Challenging projects, regular feedback, healthy competition
- First Week-JotForm 101: Meet the team and learn the basics of what we do here.
- Second Week-Learn our workflow: Start on a project of your choice and experience an end-to-end flow while co-piloting a mentor.
- Till Your Last Day: Work on your project, polish and finalize your work. While you’ll be expected to drive your own development, you’ll receive unstinting support from your mentor throughout your time with us. They will work with you to set your objectives at the beginning of your tenure, monitor your progress and suggest improvements, as well as ensure you have the support you need to succeed.
- Last Friday – Demo Day: Your last Friday marks the end of this year’s Internship Program. Share what you have accomplished during your internship on the Friday-Demo day with the whole team.
We are looking for high calibre, ambitious and creative students who want to be challenged to achieve their full potential.
Minimum requirements :
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Demonstrated software engineering experience from previous internship, work experience, coding competitions or publications
- Must have at least ONE of these:
-Strong Knowledge in PHP
-Strong Knowledge in Databases and System Administration
- JotForm has a worldwide team, so you must also have good English skills
Thank you for taking the time to apply for an internship at JotForm!
JotForm is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.