QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
What to Expect
During this recruitment day, aside from a regular interview, you will additionally be working on case studies with other candidates; where you will be able to show your leadership and problem-solving skills, as well as any other competencies you may have. You will also have a chance to learn from and work with different Bosch employees, and get to know your potential co-workers. Meanwhile, recruiters will be able to observe how you operate at a workplace; such as how you react to different situations or solve conflicts.
If you want to be a part of the Bosch team for minimum 11 months, 3 working days per week, apply now!
Students enrolled in University Engineering departments can work minimum three days per week in our Istanbul Headquarters.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as an Industry 4.0 Software Project Implementation Smart Start.
Your contribution to something big:
- Active support to digital transformation projects (Implementation including Connectivity, Operation/Maintenance management)
- Project coordination with International sales/product development and support teams
- Documentation of Customer Workshops / consulting activities
What distinguishes you:
- 3rd-4rd year undergraduate and postgraduate students in Software/Computer Engineering.
- Flow based programing knowledge (Node-Red)
- Knowledge of any other programming language is a plus (e.g. C#, C++, Java etc.)
- IoT knowledge is a plus
- Experience in Linux environment is a plus
- Experience with Script Languages, JSON and REST is a plus
- Experience with databases and SQL is a plus
- Strong communication skills and Team oriented attitude
- Good understanding personal responsibility, flexible and eager to learn
- Capacity to learn new skills and master new tools such as IoT applications