GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With approximately 33,000 FTE employees and over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers wide variety of services, connecting over 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.
We are looking for ‘’Sourcing Intern ’’ for our global customer who is active in energy industry across the world and has an office in Ankara.
The Position holder is responsible for to analyze the spend with 3rd party suppliers, prepare and run RFQ, onboard new suppliers. Functions as Sourcing Intern and assists in Negotiating new prices and agreements. The position reports to the Sourcing Specialist or Sourcing Manager.
Successful Position holders are excellent communicators, enjoy solving problems, and work well in teams. They also have responsibility for assembling data, analyzing performance, identifying problems, and developing recommendations which support SCM planning and operations.
· Implement sourcing plans with the goal of assuring specified quality, required delivery times and minimizing the total cost of the products and services.
· Document action plans and timelines for assigned sourcing projects.
· Conducts RFI/Q/P (Request for Information/Quotation/information/Proposal) and bidding processes, minimizing risk and maximizing value in terms of quality, delivery and cost.
· Assist in Negotiates prices and terms with suppliers
· Support contract negotiation and development in coordination with Sourcing Team and Contract Specialists.
· Builds strong relationships with internal customer
· Effectively communicates with and maintains the highest degree of relations between the Company and all levels of supplier personnel.
· Complies with all Schlumberger, EMS and local procedures applicable to the job function.
· Collecting and analyzing supply chain data
· Provides analytical support for projects, new business opportunities, and proposals
· Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Power point and Power Bi is a plus.
· Previous experience is negotiations and contracts management.
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills
· This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
“Adecco is a private employment agency under Turkey Employment Organization’s authorization 442 license number 10.12.2020”