QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
EXPORT – IMPORT INTERN
We are looking for interns, who are still studying, for our company which is a leader in tobacco and tobacco related goods’ industry.
· Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities,
· Researching and monitoring market trends, competitors’ sales activities, and consumer needs within the assigned territory.
· Supporting trade operations department,
· Handling of the operation of the shipments,
· Enabling the communication between all parties; banks, customers, suppliers, agencies, and customs,
· Completing reports and submitting them to upper management for review.
· Currently studying in Business Administration, Marketing, International Trade, Computer Science, or related field,
· Able to work preferably minimum 3 days (part time or full time) per week,
· Good command of both written and spoken English and one of the following languages: Arabic / Russian / Farsi / German / French,
· Interest in Tobacco, Shisha, FMCG or related industry,
· Effective communication skills, team player, dynamic, goal oriented and hardworking,
· Good understanding of different cultures,
· Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications,
· Having no concern to work as overtime when necessary.