QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
A young entrepreneur and a revolutionary scientist, Ph. Niyazi Kurtsan, planted the seeds of Otaci? at a compact pharmacy in Istanbul, 65 years ago with the vision of healing people through the power of nature. The world has gone through several pandemics since then and Kurtsan has thrived through it all. At a time when ‘herbal medicines’? and ‘natural living’? were just a dream to many, Ph. Niyazi Kurtsan developed pharmaceuticals, remedies, and cosmetics from the miraculous plants of Anatolia, Turkey.
Kurtsan Group of Companies operates in three different sectors. KURTSAN ILACLARI A.Ş is specialized in Orthopedics, FTR, ENT, Pediatrics and Dermatology. KURTSAN MEDİKAL SANAYİ VE TİCARET A.Ş. produces and distributes medical plasters, adhesive plasters and hospital supplies. OTACI BİTKİSEL ÜRÜNLER SANAYİ VE TİCARET A.Ş is Turkey’s first herbal cosmetics brand in herbal hair and skin care products. In addition, KURTSAN BİLİM SANAT EĞİTİM VAKFI is our non-profit foundation.
When Turkey accepted the European patent law in 1995, Kurtsan İlaçları made its first application with Otacı herbal lozenges. As a result of the research carried out at the Vienna Patent Institute, the first patents in the field of pharmaceuticals in Turkey were granted to Otacı.
Kurtsan Group of Companies carries out its production in Bandırma facilities in accordance with GMP rules and ISO standards. Kurtsan’s products reach pharmacies, hospitals and markets in all regions of Turkey with a team of 400 people. We are working to supply consumers in Turkey and more than 25 countries around the world.
We are looking for INTERN thatwill work with E-commerce, Export departments.
The candidate will be responsible for supporting and developing international online marketplaces. The role requires day-to-day management of selected ecommerce platforms while applying relevant marketing and communication strategies. The candidate will be involved in Export of these platforms and will work closely with a wide range of departments and distributors of Kurtsan Group. The candidate must;
- Conduct full management of international marketplaces and company e-commerce website: Amazon, Walmart, Costco, and Otaci USA
- Conduct full communication with related internal departments and with international distributors to make sure projects are advancing and developing expectedly.
- Support ecommerce team in campaign executions with key marketplaces such as Amazon, Walmart, and international website on weekly and monthly basis.
- Conduct competitor analysis on a regular base.
- Feel comfortable with Excel and help assure that analysis are completed.
Additional information and requirements are listed below.
- The candidate is expected to work minimum 3 days a week, flexible work hours and will have the opportunity for a full-time position within the Strategic Planning Directorate at Kurtsan Group.
- Upon a successful internship, the candidate will have the opportunity for a full-time position within the Strategic Planning Directorate at Kurtsan Group.
- The candidate is expected to have interest in Export, innovation, insights, and international business development.
- Male candidates must have no-military obligations.
- The candidate must be a university student.
- The candidate must have an education or interest in a relevant subject.
- The candidate must have good English proficiency.
Candidates are expected to be highly motivated, self-disciplined and eager for self-development.
Candidates must apply to the job by Thursday, December 30th. Applications made by mail, e-mail, fax or other channels will not be considered.
All correspondence with the candidates will be made on Kariyer.net and electronically. All applications will be kept confidential.