QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
SUPPLY CHAIN INTERN
At Kellogg’s we are immersed in a performance culture that drives business growth, where you are given the opportunity to thrive and are empowered to do more than you imagined.
We are a global powerhouse in cereals and snacks and we make some of the world’s favourite foods! Our iconic brands include Corn Flakes, Frosties, Coco Pops, Special K and Pringles. We continue to innovate and stay close to our customers to remain on top of the game!
Start your career with us as a Supply Chain Intern in our İstanbul office where you will be exposed to various Supply Chain responsibilities.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
· Research demand and supply chain planning, performance, requirements and risk topics
· Development of supply chain key performance metrics
· Analysis of supplier data, agreements and performance
· Manage business rules for import/export requirements and product shelf life
· Inventory management process documentation
· Interface with staff in operations, production planning and quality to coordinate resources and complete projects in a timely manner
· Drive business insights through active mining of operations and financial data
· Uncovering fresh sources of efficiency, operational capability, and supply chain continuous improvement projects
· Collaborate with cross functional business partners to highlight areas of potential value
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
· 3rd or 4th grade Industrial Engineering or similar discipline student
· Availability to work at least 3 days a week for 1 year
· Clear communication skills
· A track-record of being a team player
· Proficiency in English (speaking, reading and writing)
· Microsoft office proficiency