QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Consulting and SaT (Strategy and Transactions) services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 280 000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of EY Global, in Turkey we operate in 5 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1600 people for 30 years.
We are seeking for Intern to join our Tax– Tax Technology and Transformation (TTT) Services team in Istanbul with the following qualifications;
· Strong academic background; a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering Computer Science, Management Information Systems or other related field from a reputable university
· Analytical skills and competence in recognizing cause and effect relationships and inquisitive approach
· A good understanding of legal and internal regulatory requirements
· Effective communication skills
· Proficiency with MS Office
· Enthusiasm in taking responsibility for the team and his/her superiors
· English language skills – excellent written and verbal communication
· No travel restrictions
In this role, you will be responsible of,
· Provide Tax Technology and Transformation services to help client companies meet complex demands for tax reporting, compliance and planning
· Assist with the production of leading practice tax software solutions, and support and automate internal and external operations of multinational tax departments.
· Understand Robotic Process Automation solutions and e-Applications, such as e-invoice, e-ledger etc.
· Work effectively as a team member, sharing and taking responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress,
· Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and regulators,
· Develop and maintain productive working relationships with the team and client,
Making technical contribution to audit client engagements and internal projects.