The Future Project Internship Program AKCOAT İLERİ KİMYASAL KAPLAMA MALZEMELERİ SANAYİ VE TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ Sakarya
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Akcoat, one of the world’s leading advanced chemical coating materials producer, is subsidiary of Ak-kim Kimya, Akkök Holding. Having established in 1979, Akcoat produces more than 1000 different products in 6 main product groups; enamel, ceramics, nonstick, glass, aluminum and pigments.
The company has an office located in Istanbul and manufacturing operations continue in its modern and fully automated facilities equipped with cutting-edge technology, located in Sakarya (Turkey) and Castellon (Spain).
Akcoat is reliable solution partner for leading brands in white goods, kitchenware, stove, ceramics and glass industries. The company features in Fortune 500 Turkey.
Would you like to have a valuable experience in Akcoat, which is the choice of those who take the right step for their future?
If you want to take the right steps for your future in the academy of the sector, to work by exploring and having fun, to pursue innovation by enjoying success with a delightful and very large team, even if you want to have the chance to travel to Spain and visit Akcoat Spain at the end of this success, we are waiting for you!
If you …
- are a student in 3rd or 4th year in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Metallurgy and Material Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering departments of universities
- have excellent command of English
- are proficient in using MS Office applications
- have trong analytical and planning skills
- have good communication skills and team player
- are resident or able to reside for 3 months in Sakarya (covered by Akcoat),
click on the apply link below!
If you deserve to be a “The Future Project” intern after assessments, a project is assigned to you tobe conducted with the support of an assigned buddy and department’s manager mentorship. You carry out your project yourself and present to the top management of the company. You will gain many valuable experiences in technical manner and realities of business life. At the end of this experience, the most successful project owner is awarded with Spain travel. The project starts in June and ends in September.
You can have your internship
- Enamel R&D
- Ceramic R&D
- Functional Coatings R&D (Glass, Non-stick and Decorative Coatings)
- Pigment R&D
- Technology and Investments
departments of our company.
Başvuru Yap: https://www.kariyer.net/is-ilani/akcoat-ileri-kimyasal-kaplama-malzemeleri-sanayi-v-the-future-project-internship-program-2677727