QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With approximately 33,000 FTE employees and over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers wide variety of services, connecting over 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.
We are looking for ‘’The Health Safety and Environmental Intern ’’ for our global customer who is active in energy industry across the world and has an office in Diyarbakır.
The Health Safety and Environmental Intern assist’s the overall Health, Safety, and Environmental department with daily activities. These duties will be accomplished in an office environment and field locations.
Education / Experience
• Seeking a degree in Occupational Safety and Health department (also from Anadolu University -2 year- HSE Department )
• 0 – 1 years of experience in quality, health, safety, and environment-related work
• Served in the military and non-travel barriers for male candidates
• Non-travel barriers and single for female candidates
• Document editing and development for company requirements and safety programs
• Development and delivery of training on various HSE topics
• Development and follow up on action items
• Research of regulations and data analysis
• Auditing of work areas and application of regulatory and company requirements
• Propose continuous improvement ideas in business efficiency
• Capitalizes on knowledge and shares best practices / lessons learned across organization and within the locations
• Commitment to the ethical standards and all duties as assigned by the company
• Support the HSE Committee for daily and monthly activities and inspections
• Assist and promotes safe work performance, assist to conduct training programs to increase safety awareness and knowledge among all employees
• Communicating health and safety information to the company as appropriate
• Schedules training sessions and assists with class arrangements
• Review HSE systems for data entry and retrieves reports
• Work with 3rd party HSE consultant companies and organize, track required HSE documents by authorities for all employees
Knowledge / Skills
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
• Computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Oral and written communication skills in English
• Willingness to travel
• Self-motivated, high energy level
• Eager to learn and self-development
Adecco is a private employment agency under Turkey Employment Organization’s authorization 442 license number 10.12.2019ance-related remuneration.