QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- 4th year undergraduate in relevant departments in relevant departments
- Advanced English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills, multi task operational capabilities
- Open to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Interested in career opportunities for trade marketing.
- Able to work 5 days throughout the year
- Will have the oppurtunity to observe and learn all marketing processes in a multinational company
- Trade marketing executions and realizations follow up , vedor management support
- Financial follow up, budget compliance, tracking , reporting and documentation support
- All marketing and cross fuctional report and presantition support
- Digital Screen actions and technical support
- Internship will be for 10 months.