QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Here is a flexible working internship option with a 6 months contract!
In this role,
- You will work with team to build data pipelines and architecture by having knowledge on SQL / ETL tools etc.
- Have knowledge on J2EE technology stack and enterprise application development on data integrations points by implementing services
- Understand database performance parameters and apply them on application performance
- Understand data structures, query optimization, different databases, data warehouse principles and has the ability to implement them
- Current enrollment in a bachelor’s degree program in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent (STEM)
- Students minimum at 3rd year of University, studying technical disciplines (primary IT)
- Fluent in English
- Communicative & open- minded. Good written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to work on data/bigdata/cloud related technologies (AWS, SQL etc.).
- Willing to work with database architectures
- Strong interest in developing code in data engineering requirements
- Preferably knowledge on SQL and databases
- Understands logical and physical data models, big data architecture, data modeling methodologies