Cargill Türkiye Staj Başvurusu – Pricing Management Trainee staj başvurusu, stajyer, staj ilanıdır.
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Cargill is a unique place to grow your career, your experience and your abilities. Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading international producer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. We take pride in our global reach, ability to contribute, and strong work ethics and values. Founded in 1865, Cargill is a privately held company and employs 139,000 people in 65 countries. Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career.
This role offers unique job learning experiences plus personal development through mentorship and soft skills training. During your training period you will apply your expertise and leadership potential in a hands-on environment. Our current MT position will be mainly focused on strategic pricing activities with a possibility to experience different roles across the company based on performance and new open postings across the board. A great opportunity to start your career at the core of the business giving you visibility to overall business processes and flows.
Key AccountabilitiesPreparing price offer letters
- Preparing price offer letters
- Managing and tracking customer discount process
- Tracking & reporting back daily to pricing team members the price requests finalization status
- Ensuring pricing data in the internal systems is up to date for new codes created
- Other duties as assigned by pricing team members
- After getting hands on with the job, taking further responsibility in pricing spot ingredient sales.
- Provide support in strategic projects to pricing team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Management, Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- University 3rd & 4th year students
- Expected to work at least 3 days
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, specifically in Excel
- High interpersonal skills
- Good at prioritizing and time management
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Strong analytical skills and high interest on analytics
- Located in Istanbul
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.