SIEMENS HEALTHCARE SAĞLIK Staj Başvurusu – Part-Time Working Student (Procurement) staj başvurusu, stajyer, staj ilanıdır.
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Part Time Working Student (Procurement) to be responsible for procurement & logistics activities
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• You will ensure that the materials/service, arrive/given at warehouse/site/customer on time, complete and in conformity with required conditions & specifications.
• You will prepare order follow up reports for all project and Business Unit orders, distributing these reports periodically to all relevant groups.
• You will evaluate the suppliers continuously giving feedback to relevant strategic buyer.
Your qualifications and experience:
- • 3rd or 4th Grade undergraduate student in Logistics, Finance, Engineering, or related area
- • Able to work 3-4 days within the week
- • Very good command of English and/or German
- • Working Knowledge in MS Office Applications
Your attributes and skills:
- • Strong analytical, problem solving and quantitative skills
- • Results oriented, change orientation, customer focus and good communication skills
- • Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities,
- • Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers stands for a culture of (gender) diversity and inclusion. Therefor we expressively invite women to apply for this position.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.