SIEMENS HEALTHCARE SAĞLIK Staj Başvurusu – Part-Time Student (Service Commercial) staj başvurusu, stajyer, staj ilanıdır.
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Part-Time CS Sales Commercial Specialist to to contribute In-vivo Commercial Process by ensuring flawless operation as a member of CS Sales Commercial Team
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Analyzing and interpreting offer conditions and contracts by means of commercial issues
- Perform commercial, administrative and financial duties relating to CS sales in In-Vivo
- Coordinate commercial process with CS Sales & Marketing Team for relevant Business Areas and Regions
- Responsible from all commercial operations
- Responsible for tender documents, tender preparation for government segment customers
- Responsible for pricing, offer process and contract management for private segment customers
- Supporting digitalization processes and be a part of P58 go -live process
Your qualifications and experience:
- 3rd or 4th grade student in Business Administration, Economics or Engineering Field
- Good level of knowledge in MS Office Applications, SAP
- Knowledge on compliance, commercial, negotiation and communication methods
- Analytical thinking, problem solving and good communication skills
- Excellent command of English (German will be an asset)
Your attributes and skills:
· Passion for the job and its deliverables.
· Team orientation – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams.
· Persistence and result orientation, especially in challenging business conditions.
· Excellent verbal and written presentation skills.
· Ability to set priorities and manage timeline
· Strong analytical skills, accuracy with numbers and financial acumen
· Ability to think strategically, as well as the ability to influence the actions and decision making of others in a matrix organization.
· Ability to be highly adaptable to complexity and change with accuracy and attention to details.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers stands for a culture of (gender) diversity and inclusion. Therefor we expressively invite women to apply for this position.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.