QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
AVON, the market leader of the direct selling business and a leading global beauty company, is looking for “Category Marketing Intern” for its Commercial Marketing Department.
Experience and Qualifications:
- University students preferably 4th grade
- Minimum 3-4 days per week is required for this position
- Willing to work in Marketing Department
- Fluent in English
- Good command of MS Office applications
- Ability to function professionally in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Good team player building relations based on trust & honesty.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret.
- Open for feedback and development opportunities.
- Support category team for operational processes
- Responsible for updating product information in systems and product lists.
- Working with campaign planning team to control Leader lists.
- Controlling creative PDFs
- Support for the new product presentations
Interns will be in charge of giving support to Marketing Department in daily operations and processes in a corporate and dynamic environment.