QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are seeking for an Intern to join our Investments team with the following qualifications;
- 6 months’ internship program, able to work 4 days per week as long term intern,
- Fresh graduates, Master students or 4th grade students; in business management, engineering, finance or economics preferably from one of the top universities,
- Ability to multi-task,
- Entrepreneurial thinker and team player with strong analytical skills,
- Excellent problem solving and business communication skills,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Good command of MS Office applications, especially in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Responsible for providing research, analysis, financial modeling insights and recommendations focusing existing sectors and investment projects areas and conduct on-going reviews to identify risks and opportunities accordingly.