QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
With over 50 years’ experience and operations in over 30 countries LeasePlan; is established by LeasePlan Corporation, the world’s number one company in operational leasing sector provides proactive, flexible and trustworthy fleet management solutions.
Currently, We are looking for a highly motivated Intern who has an amibition to learn about Human Resources management.
· 4th year degree student preferably in the field of Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or Economics
· Excellent written and verbal skills in English
· Good level of MS Office Applications
· Have a desire to learn and advance in a fast paced multinational environment
· Dynamic, proactive and outgoing personality
· Self-motivated team player with communication and organizational skills
· Passion for learning
· Able to work minimum 3 days a week
· Assist and engage in internal communications
· Support and use of global HRIS (Human Resources Information System)
· Support team in all HR business processes related to Recruitment, Learning & Development, Onboarding, Employee Engagement Survey etc.