QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology –with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Every year, several thousands of young people on practical placements with Bosch experience daily work at first hand. With this long term internship opportunity they are actively integrated into projects and are fully incorporated in the daily work of one of the world’s largest industrial corporations. The new specialist experience you gather will help you choose the future focus of your studies and the way you wish to launch your professional career.
One thing is sure: Exciting and interesting tasks await you!
Students enrolled in University Engineering and Economic Management Science departments can work minimum three days per week in our Istanbul Headquarters.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as an Industry 4.0 Smart Start.
Your contribution to something big:
- Supporting digital transformation projects
- Project coordination with International sales/product development and support teams
- Documentation of Customer Workshops / consulting activities
What distinguishes you:
- 3rd-4rd year undergraduate and postgraduate students in the related fields. Software/ Computer Engineering is a plus.
- Web programming knowledge
- Flow based programing knowledge (Node-Red preferred)
- IoT knowledge is a plus
- Experience in Linux is a plus
- Strong communication skills and Team orientated attitude
- Good understanding personal responsibility, flexible and eager to learn
- Capacity to learn new skills and master new tools such as IoT applications