QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology –with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Every year, several thousands of young people on practical placements with Bosch experience daily work at first hand. With this long term internship opportunity they are actively integrated into projects and are fully incorporated in the daily work of one of the world’s largest industrial corporations. The new specialist experience you gather will help you choose the future focus of your studies and the way you wish to launch your professional career.
One thing is sure: Exciting and interesting tasks await you!
Students enrolled in University Engineering and Economic Management Science departments can work minimum three days per week in our Istanbul Headquarters.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a Logistics Warehouse Smart Start.
Your contribution to something big:
- Supporting the team in arranging a smooth logistics flow
- Following up with logistics service providers and informing customers
- Support in internal KPI reporting
- Taking part in improvement studies and projects
- Fulfilling ad-hoc requests from internal/external stakeholders
What distinguishes you:
- Undergraduate Program Student or a Master Degree Student in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management or similar
- Able to work 3 days – 4 days preferable.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Good command of MS Office applications especially in Excel
- High desire to learn and take responsibility in an international environment
- Skill-set focused on analysis and interpreting data
- Being ready for a fast-paced business setting
- Problem solving and analytical thinking skills