QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- 4th year of law school students
- Flexible schedule to work at least 3 days in a week for one year
- High level communication and presentation skills
- Business and service oriented
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Work independently and in groups, both internally in the Legal & Compliance Department and across departments in company
- Have knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- Ability to work under stress
- Fluent English
- Perform Optimization of Legal & Compliance Department Processes Project.
- Support Legal Consultancy for the improvement of Legal & Compliance Strategy.
- Support Legal Consultancy for the improvement of Legal & Compliance workflows including provision of advice, review and archiving of contracts.
- Support Legal Consultancy for the improvement of electronic and physical archiving of the department.
- Support Legal&Compliance department’s main tasks such as contract reviews, monitoring regulation updates and conducting research on the relevant legal topics.