QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Students enrolled in University Engineering and Economic Management Science departments can work minimum three days per week in our Istanbul Headquarters or Bursa & Manisa Plants.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a Power Tools After Sales Smart Start.
Your contribution to something big:
- Assist the after sales team by supporting operational tasks.
- Assisting in the planning process of after sales marketing activities.
- Preparing, analyzing and follow-ups the variety of sales, disposition and communication budget reports.
- Assisting in developing promotional activities.
- Supports to the aftersales team in products’ processes and procedures, all external contacts and coordination’s.
- Support and tracking orders and warranty claims in SAP system.
What distinguishes you:
- 3rd or 4th year student or master student of universities.
- Engineering or business administration student, Industrial engineers preferred.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Curios, open-minded, passionate about discovering new things and thinking out of box.
- Result orientation with problem solving and analytical approach.
- Active user of Microsoft Office programs, especially Microsoft Excel