QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- 4th year undergraduate in relevant departments or new graduated in relevant departments
- Advanced English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interest in make-up
- Open to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Interested in career opportunities for marketing.
- Able to work 4 days a week.
- Internship will be for 10 months.
- Will have the opportunity to observe and learn all marketing processes in a multinational company
- Support day to day operations for the assigned projects.
- Responsible for preparing of training materials.
- Prepare marketing presentations.