- Staj İlanları
Long Term HSE Intern Nordex Enerji A.Ş İstanbul(Avr.)
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Leading international manufacturer of wind turbines worldwide, present in several countries across the world seeks passionate Long-Term Intern who is expected to support our HSE team in the Istanbul Office minimum 3 days per week for min 6 months to 1 year.
Essential Experiences, Skills, and Qualifications:
- 3rd or 4th-year student in related engineering departments,
- Good level of written and spoken English,
- Knowledge of national regulations & international HSE standard,
- Strong communication and coordination skills,
- Knowledge of MS Office programs,
- Ability to analyze data, convey findings and implement action plans,
- B class driver’s license and no travel problems.
- Certificates and documents entry, follow up and control of Nordex PPE database system,
- Contributes to and/or plans and executes HSE, Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility (CR) related projects,
- Cooperates with other functions, the CoE and business partners to drive HSE performance,
- Assists line managers and supervisors in understanding obligations, liability and how to fulfil their roles, according to local HSE law and Nordex policy, instructions and standards,
- Engages external (e.g. customers, suppliers and other stakeholders) and internal stakeholders in order to report on, raise awareness and gain commitment on Nordex HSE efforts and performance and obtain objective feedback,
- Follows up Nordex HSE procedures and updated versions.
Başvuru Yap: https://www.kariyer.net/is-ilani/nordex-enerji-a-s-long-term-hse-intern-2651330