QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
The Data and Analytics team is looking for a data junkie who love turning data into gold and help for better and faster results to more patients.
This is a part-time internship role that will take a year and below you could see the responsibilities and qualifications:
You will design, build, data from various resources dashboards.
- Currently pursuing a BS, MS or PhD degree program in a quantitative discipline: statistics, applied mathematics, computer engineering
- Min. 3 days in a week is required
- Hands-on programming experience (Python, R, etc.) along with a solid understanding or knowledge of statistical and machine learning models. You have knowledge in implementation or applying SVM/boosting/bagging/logistic regression/deep learning to solve problems.
- You have strong coding skills in Python. Experience with web data extraction/web crawler will be a plus.
- Knowledge and interest in data science with an understanding of the principles of machine learning algorithms and natural language processing methodology.
- Excellent communication and effective problem-solving skills, track record in serving a variety of diverse customers and projects
- Ability to work independently, prioritize within an interdisciplinary environment that includes scientists, engineers, business and consultant.