GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Marks and Spencer Turkey office was established in 2005 and is now responsible for sourcing Womenswear, Menswear, Kidswear, Lingerie and Homeware products for Marks and Spencer UK Headquarter in London Waterside. The main responsibility of this regional office is to source, develop, plan and manage textile and home production around Turkey, Europe, North Africa, Middle East and Pakistan. Our team which started with 15 employees in 2005 has grown to 100 employees in region at a consistent pace. Our structure is made up of Merchandising (Clothing, Homeware, Beauty, Operations), Technology (Quality, Fabric, Garment, Product, Plan A), Ethical Trading (Ethical Auditing), and Supply Chain teams, supported by Human Resources and Finance departments.
Our office is located in Yesilkoy-Istanbul.
We are looking for a LONG TERM MERCHANDISING INTERN / ADMIN for our Merchandising Department.
What are you responsible for doing?
- 4th year undergraduate or postgraduate students from one of the reputable universities in Turkey,
- Availability to work 4-5 days a week,
- Ability to manage multi-tasks effectively,
- Result and action oriented,
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Excel and preferably SAP user,
- Eager to learn about self, others, and ideas,
- Excellent in written and verbal communication both in English and Turkish.