QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
edelkrone is an innovative company that offers unique solutions to its customers in the camera motion control systems sector and leads the world in its field. We are looking for a Marketing Intern to work in the Advertising department in our office in Ankara Çayyolu.
- Assisting with day-to-day tasks of the Advertising Manager,
- Provide assistance to Marketing Department. The candidate should enjoy working independently, as well as within a large group of managers and administrators who coordinate the running of edelkrone Marketing Department on a daily basis,
- Manages administrative needs of the team (calendar management of senior leaders, meeting scheduling, expenses, budget, etc.),
- Provide reporting by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing marketing/sales data,
- Stay up to date with industry news,
- Support the research of competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases,
- Develop ways to improve sales and marketing effectiveness; including researching, making recommendations, and implementing new processes,
- Support colleagues on other Marketing related activities,
- Collaborate with the marketing team to make recommendations to the social media calendar,
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends, inquiries, comments, and messages.
- Excellent English is a must,
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Marketing, Communication, Social Sciences, etc),
- Knowledge of social media and paid marketing,
- Experience in the social media marketing or other marketing function,
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking,
- Excited to be a part of a global team committed to innovation and excellence.