QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Are you passionate about working for healthy, tasty and innovative dairy products? Looking for a job where you can bring health through dairy products to families, adults, kids and teens? In Danone Dairy, that’s just you’ll do!
Danone EDP Turkey Milestone Internship Program is looking for a talented colleague for the Long Term Sales (Key Account) Intern position.
Come & join us and you will be part of our talented team that are proud of Danone’s great mission!
What we offer?
As Key Account Intern you will play an important role in analyzing sales trends of our products and help building a sustainable business model. Are you ready to grow together?
- 3th or 4th year university student or fresh graduates
- Able to work min 3 days in a week at school period and 5 days in a week at summer period
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good level of MS Office Applications
- High level of responsibility
- Close follow-up and result-oriented approach
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fast adaptation, proactive & open approach
- Analytical thinking & deep data understanding
- Preparing desired sales reports and sharing with related departments
- Sharing activity calendars of customer with related contacts
- Analyzing cash out trends and stock levels of customers to understand efficiency and effectiveness of sales promotion activities