QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
At VIATRIS, we see healthcare not as it is but as it should be. We act courageously and are uniquely positioned to be a source of stability in a world of evolving healthcare needs. Viatris empowers people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life.
We Do So Via
• Access – Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or circumstance.
• Leadership – Advancing sustainable operations and innovative solutions to improve patient health; and
• Partnership – Leveraging our collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
We believe that our team is the most valued resource for our success. With us, you will have the opportunity to work in a challenging, international, and fun environment, where you will be able to assume challenging responsibilities early in your career.Our goal is to develop well-rounded professionals for future leadership roles in our company. If you want to start your career in a multinational and challenging work enviroment in pharmaceutical sector, we invite you to Viatris as a Part-Time team member!
What we expect from you:
• 3rd year university students from Management, Economy, Industrial Engineering or other Social Science departments.
• Desire to have career in marketing field.
• Able to work minimum 2.5 days/week for minimum 2 semester
• Excellent command of English
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
• Result oriented, open minded and eager to learn
• Assist department operations
• Actively involve in projects
• Prepare weekly, monthly, annual reports if required
• Monitoring and report campaign performance of Viatris product.
• Attend montly performance update meetings to update Marketing teams on commercial performance.
• Share the monthly performance dashboards including robust insights with the Sales & Marketing teams.