QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and have more than 200.000 professionals working in member firms around the world. KPMG is one of the global leaders in Audit, Tax and Advisory services and the chosen business partner for many of the world’s leading organizations.
Quality and Risk Management is a central team and is responsible for setting overall professional risk management and quality control policies and monitoring compliance, ethics and independence. This responsibility includes the need to understand and adhere to policies and associated procedures in carrying out their day-to-day activities. This team has an important role in identification, evaluation, management and monitoring of the most significant risks that the Firm faces and could threaten the achievement of its strategic objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Administration or Economics,
- Good command of MS Office applications,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Strong analytical thinking and communication skills,
- Action and result oriented, attentive to deadlines, dynamic, self-disciplined and self-motivated,
- Military obligation should be completed or postponed for at least 2 years
- Handling daily risk management issues and reporting to Quality and Risk Management Senior.
- Responding to daily requests and questions.
- Taking actively role in ongoing projects & improving current systems.
- Launching and tracking QRM trainings and reporting of completion results.
- Organizing QRM team’s annual agenda
- Supporting ”Know your client” researches
- Preparing periodic QRM reports and presentations