QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Students enrolled in University Engineering and Economic Management Science departments can work minimum three days per week in our Istanbul Headquarters.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as an Information Technologies Smart Start.
Your contribution to something big:
- Supporting the team in routine tasks such as incident management process, order creation, and tracking, mobile service
- Following up invoice distribution according to relevant cost center
- Support in internal KPI reporting
- Taking part in improvement studies and software development and digitalization projects
What distinguishes you:
- Undergraduate Program Student or a Master Degree Student in Computer Science, Software Engineer, Computer Engineer, MIS, Informatics or similar
- Able to work 3 days – 5 days preferable.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong programming skills and the verifiable specialty of at least one of the following languages:
- Python and Django Framework or C#
- Good Knowledge on SQL Database
- Basic Knowledge of Windows system, Architecture (Optional)
- Basic Knowledge on Web-based Applications such as IIS, Websphere, Apache Tomcat system, and Weblogic (Optional)
- Basic Knowledge on RPA Automation Technologies
- Good command of MS Office applications in Excel
- High desire to learn and take responsibility
- Team player, self-motivated and creative thinking
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills