QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Students enrolled in University Engineering and Economic Management Science departments can work minimum three days per week in our Bursa Plant.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as an Operations Book to Report Smart Start.
Your contribution to something big:
- Work in the Operations Book to Report department
- Colllaborate with local, global and regional team members
- Demonstrate new ideas with existing academic knowledge
- Support the department’s regular operations in the functions of general ledger postings, reporting, treasury, VAT refund operations and other related topics.
What distinguishes you:
- Undergraduate or Master student from the Department of Business Administration or related fields
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Self motivated, strong communication skills
- Willing to learn, open minded and good at team working
- Interested in digitalization and have good analytical skills